Friday, November 14, 2008

Doin Work

This morning J Fish and I did a Front Squat workout. Shoulder was a lil sore from yesterdays "jorja" workout.
Final #'s
195 front Squat
10 tabata sit ups
No run today, maybe hit x bike for a lil spin, may be going out early in the morning with the Ultra guys Dewey and Jack. Meeting up at 5am at the ridge for a lil dark running. Have not made my mind up yet if I'm going or not. Need to get in a tempo run some time this weekend.
Yesterday Day 1 of zone lifestyle...hate the word DIET..so I will not use it. Got in 25 blocks yesterday, not as hard as I thought it would be but 13 more days to go. Crossfit Knoxville is going "zone" for 2 weeks, CLEAN, to jump start our training. Turkey day is going to be the cheat day..THANK THE LORD!!!! Plan on doing the Heinus Loop on Saturday after turkey day if anybody is interested.
I am going to update my training from the last couple weeks soon. Alot to type and dont have time right now.
Drew
PHIL 4:13

No comments: