Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sat 1-3-09

http://connect.garmin.com/player/1685740
(this is from my run yesterday with my new Garmin 405...its off the hook)
Decided to run to CF this morning, this was the longest run I have done on the road in years. Although I LOVE trail running, it was nice to settle into a moderate pace and not woory about jumping rocks, down trees or slip on muddy trails. The run was very chill for the first couple miles, I picked up the pace for a few mins and felt pretty good. My shoulders were a lil tight, I guess due to the WOD from friday.
At the park we did
Sprint to T and back
30 AB mat sit ups
30 Squats
Sptint to T and back
30 burpees
Sprint to rocks
30 rock jumps
Time 7:32
My bro in law came for his first WOD with CF knoxville. Patrick did very well, he is getting in really good shape and plans on running the Knoxville Marathon.

This morning my legs feel pretty good, not sore at all. But my foot is a lil tender from the pavement pounding. With all the rain we are having I may have to run this week on the road or go hit up the fire roads. This week should be a good week of training, with the intensity juiced a bit...Everyday is a day closer to "get serious" time for Ironman. Still working and reading a TON on the best training options for myself.

DO WORK!!!!

No comments: