Wednesday, January 21, 2009

1-20-09

Tabata Treadmill: 20 work/10 sec rec x 8 rounds
12% incline-1st 4reps at 10 mph/5:50 mile-2nd 4 reps 9mph/6:15
Horrbile!! Tabatas are anything but easy..the last few rounds really start to hurt!! I would much rather go run 10 miles than do these damn intervals!!!
then headed to CF for this WOD
rings/skills
Bench Press 3x5-control descent then explode
155/175/185

21-15-9 reps
Over Head Squat/Burpees
used 75#'s for OHS
time:6:23
This WOD was terrilble!! The OHS hurt, but my shoulder was feeling a lil weak today so the OHS really exposed my weakness. But, Ithink the Burpees hurt more than anything!! The pushup killed my shoulder and the jump...well lets just say I was cussing the Tabata intervals during this time.

2 comments:

ZaskarLE said...

Seriously what the hell is a burpee Drew?

WOD?
CF?

I'm lost in your routines man. All I know is when you start making abbreviations for things they look painful. Every now and then you need to post a exercise dictionary to keep me up with the exercise Jones's. Anyways it looks like you work out just an hour shy of what I spend sleeping each week. I hope you aren't too big to fit in my doorway next time you come over for eggs Gaston (http://www.testriffic.com/resultfiles/7181gaston.gif).

Speaking of working out where's your Knoxiecross attendance been? If you're absent one more time I'm afraid we'll have to put you in detention. Drew detention is a padded room with no potential for exercise where you are fed doughnuts for breakfat lunch and diner.
That's
BF- Breakfast
LN- Lunch
DN- Dinner

Peace out. Ring me some time. J

andrew buford said...

Wats up J!!!!
I will have to start posting some videos or pics of some of the exercises.

Knoxiecross...soooorrrryyyy..
I have kind of been out of it lately and lierally forgot about the races. I am going to try and make the next races.

I need some eggs!!!