Thursday, April 26, 2007

Recovery Day

Today was a nice recovery day, went to the gym this morning and swam an easy 500 yards to stretch the legs then hit the weights. Two sets of each upper body movement. Worked on core on each movement. I know my core work is paying off , yesterday my back did not bother me at all. I guess everything is paying off from this winter.

Stover got a new teammate for PMBAR......hint hint look at pic. J Murr is a good edition to this long day. Murray and Stover will make a strong team. I will be rolling with a 10:30 IRONMAN Brad Reed, my good friend from Johnson City. He went 10:30 IRON with TWO kids..now thats impressive. I hate to keep repeating myself but I am under trained for this EPIC day. I am thinking it will take us around 10-12 hours to finish. But who knows...we might go under 10 hours but not counting on it.
I am going to OHIO tommorrow to my buddys wedding. I am really looking forward to this weekend, I get to see alot of old friends. Not seeing some of these guys in a long time equals one thing......too much alcohol. Me and the ol lady are riding with the Big Dawg and Becky to Dayton. So the ride up will be entertaining. Two weekends ago when we went to Kenneland, I had to explain to the Big Dawg why its not a good idea to grab a 12er for the drive up...thats a 12 pack of beer to my PG readers. My buddy getting married is a Doctor in the Air Force so the wedding will be full on military. At least hes a real Captain now....you have to know him to understand that one. Scott is one of my oldest freinds so this weekend is going to be alot of catching up, considering we dont get to see each other very much. Also Dust and Sara will be coming in as well.....they are leaving the clevis bean at home. Shes not old enough to understand why her uncle Drew wont stop singing kareoke. You will one day lil clevis. Also Dust I am going to punch you in the FACE...Ove style!!
Holla
....also got a nice surprise call from Thomas today..I am not going to release the news until FOX or NBC releases the news. Let me just say you may see some crazy wicked fast SS'ers rolling around in similar jerseys....

No comments: