Tuesday, April 24, 2007

First time blogger!!!







Well I have been reading blogs for way toooo long and decided it was time to add my name to the many lists of other bloggers. I also wanted to use this as a training tool to track my training and to share with others. I try to race my mountain bikes as much as I can. I enjoy some adventure racing as well, and Xterra tri's. I am in no way an endurance freak, unless 6'2 200 lbs middle of the packer is a freak...i enjoy what I do but i need the challenge that these sports give me. I got into endurance sports much like everybody else, saw it on TV and said what the hell. I figured I would be able to pick these up and be fast immediatley. WRONG!!!!! Coming from a basketball, baseball, and football background did not really prepare me for an endurance future. But how the hell was I to know. Anyway thanks for checking my site out.










No comments: