Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Taking it easy






This week has been all about taking it easy and getting things ready for PMBAR on saturday. Yesterday the only workout i could get in was a good weight session. Today i took the superlight out to concord after work and rode for 40 mins. Not to hard but hard enough to make sure everything is working perfect. I did a quick 10 min run afterwards just to test the foot out. I had another session of PT with Mick today.

After last week which was a big week of around 14 hours on the bike, I was in need of a recovery week. The next two nights will consist of packing for PMBAR and getting good rest.

Some of the boys came over last night and watched 24 SOLO, it is good motivation for this weekend.

The wedding was a blast this weekend, 3 days of no exercise was not normal for me, but i needed the rest. I had a little bug on friday but felt better thru the weekend. This weekend was crazy as usual, lets just say there was a "Trashy Mom siting." The Darkness purchased a $500 bottle of the bubbly...i must say I prefer a nice cold PBR instead. we got to watch the Big Dawg try to convince a employee at the Speedway to sale him beer after midnight. We found out that you cant purchase booze after midnight in Ohio.....booooo. Needless to say he did not get it but she did get to see his naked rearend. We do believe that the video of him will be used on "how to handle a drunk customer" for future Speedway employees. Gotta love the Big Dawg. His new philosophy is pretty good though..."Its not that I want to get drunk and make a fool of myself....but people are counting on me"

1 comment:

Big Ove said...

you are truly a stud. I don't think you realize how good you are at what you do. you are my motivation when it comes to cycling. You keep me going man! Congrats on your finish today. Let me know how you feel tomorrow. I look forward to peddling with you Tues or Wed. It will be fun. We could probably get 20 in.