Wednesday, September 12, 2007

New Ride

Got me a new toy!!! I picked up a cross bike last week from brother defur. So I guess that means I threw my hat ino the cyclocross racing. The race of PAIN!!!! Bring it BABY!!!! Maybe this will keep things interesting this winter.
Team New Balance will be showing up for an ADV Race in chattanooga on Oct 20th. So I have had to start running again and paddling a lil bit. This will be good training for the 12 hours of Hill of Truth. I will be teaming up for the 4some this year. I think we should do alright, got some pretty quick guys lined up. But I will be the only one going SS, which may be getting a new wheelset in the next couple of weeks.
I am enjoying the cross bike alot. I did an epic ride on saturday, then sunday left from the house and rode to Concord and back. It is a different ride on tight singletrack, but alot of fun. Did a run yesterday morning then last night did hill repeats at the Blvd. OUCH!!!
Flying out in the morning for a little R and R in michigan. Going to see my best buddy and play some golf. Then take in the Michigan and Notre Dame game, see which team wants to go 1-2 on the season first. Be safe!!!

No comments: